Thursday, January 28, 2010

Another year, Another opportunity

It's been awhile since I've written a post on here. Too much has happened to go back and recap everything so I thought I'd just start fresh. After all, I've been given another year to reach my goals, another year to stretch toward becoming a published in book length author.  Some days my writing life seems to have the same warning shown below! Will I cross in safety to the world of the book length author or will the ice break and place another delay in my way?

The sun shone today which was a very nice break from our dreary, winter weather. We got another dumping of snow Tuesday, which resulted in a snow day for the boys. They were gloriously happy to do nothing.  I managed to get some more candy articles written. (Check out some of my work at the website http://www.sugarstand.com/.) 

I'm also guest blogging tomorrow on Judy's blog:
http://judythewordplace.blogspot.com/  

Come on over and see what witty words of wisdom for writers I was able to impart! :)

Guess this is enough for a first time back post!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hoe wonderful to see you posting again! I know how traumatic recent times have been for you and you have been in my thoughts and prayers.

I wish you every success in the coming year and I hope it is forthcoming for you. You thoroughly deserve it, dear friend.

The Word Place said...

Thanks for being my guest this week! And you WILL be published in book form this year--I SAID!

Edna said...

I really enjoy your site, I found you on Virginia Smith's tour


mamat2730(at)charter(dot)net