Monday, October 22, 2007

Success - almost

I finally have a picture on here with the title. I've tried several pictures over the last few days. Had a nice picture of the Dionne Quints (I used to collect Quint memorabilia.) Someone said I needed a Thanksgiving picture so I took off the winter picture of the quints and went for an autumn theme. Got a lovely picture of a fall lane, but when I tried it out, it was about the size of a postage stamp. Also, my title vanished.

So tonight I decided to scroll around for another autumn type pictures. Finally found these trees in the fog. I love fog. Not driving in it, but seeing it or being out in it. Maybe it was all those spooky black and white movies I watched as a child. Anyway, the picture came out wonderful but my title vanished. So, I played around and found out how to change the title color. I might make further renovations, but I'm happy to have both things working in synch for once.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your trees in the mist! I love the colours of Autumn. My Star Jasmine has dark green leaves and tiny white star-shaped flowers in summer, but now the leaves have turned a glorious flame-red, such a feast for the eyes every time I glance out of my TV room window.

The Word Place said...

In Congo we lived on the edge of a valley and could look out in the morning and see the fog sitting there like a giant cloud. I always liked it because it meant Jim didn't have to fly, and we could spend the day together! So fog = cozy feeling for me--when I'm tucked up inside!!